Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Senior Project Manager opening with Mobile Heartbeat today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At Mobile Heartbeat, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
We are seeking a(an) Senior Project Manager for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
· Direct and manage software implementation and operational projects from start to project completion
· Manage multiple concurrent projects ranging in complexity, scope, and timeline
· Define project scope, goals, and deliverables
· Develop and maintain project plans and schedules
· Set, manage, and communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
· Identify, socialize, and manage risks against mitigations
· Manage software release impact and dependencies on projects
· Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
· Track milestones and project deliverables
· Develop and communicate project status reports
· Proactively manage changes in project scope
· Manage project budget
· Manage client expectations with respect to project timelines and deliverables
· Ensure project success defined as on time, within budget and with the highest degree of client satisfaction
· Identify and contribute to process improvement opportunities
· Contributes to the maintenance and management of standard operating procedures and best practices for all projects
· Develop and maintain strong customer relationships over the course of projects
Required Skills, Education and Experience
· Bachelors degree required along with a minimum of 7 years of related professional experience
· Demonstrated Project Management experience leading small and large, multi-location, complex technical software implementations
· Excellent fundamental Project Management and business process analysis skills
· Experience building and managing against a project plan
· Ability to develop clear, concise, and complete project and executive level status reports
· Proven ability to deliver projects on time & within budget
· Experience managing risks and issues against large scale multi-dependency projects
· Ability to manage concurrent projects with multiple dependencies, cross program interdependencies, and varying scope
· Experience managing healthcare software implementations in large complex customer environments
· Experience leading cross functional teams
· Knowledge of health care industry including financial and/or clinical workflows
· Excellent interpersonal (written and verbal) communication and presentation skills
· Demonstrated flexibility and creative problem-solving skills
· A desire to learn new skills & technologies
· Ability to travel ~15%
· PMP Certification preferred
Mobile Heartbeat® is a clinical communication and collaboration company. We aim at driving positive patient outcomes throughout the healthcare enterprise. The MH-CURE platform enables all roles in every department to communicate with context. The platform streamlines clinical workflows. It accelerates decision-making, and improves patient care. Mobile Heartbeat delivers a new ecosystem of communication to the healthcare setting. A well-connected care team insures optimal patient care. Mobile Heartbeat operates as an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Senior Project Manager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.