SHIFT: No Weekends
For us, at
Mobile Heartbeat™, improving the way clinical professionals communicate and
collaborate is a calling. We’re seeking talented, creative professionals who
feel the same way.
Here you’ll be
part of a team that’s passionate about building great solutions that empower
our customers to do great things. You’ll work in an environment that’s
energized by new ideas and fresh thinking. And we have fun doing it.
Heartbeat, you’ll be working with cutting edge technologies and having a direct
impact on healthcare delivery in hospitals across the United States. Our
MH-CURE product is used by nurses, doctors and other care providers across a
range of hospitals, providing secure clinical communication, access to patient
data and care teams as well as delivery of alerts and alarms.
The Engineering Technical Lead position is responsible for leading an
engineering team through the design, development, and delivery of high-quality
software releases. Works closely with Product Managers to ensure that their designs
and code meet business requirements. The Engineering Technical Lead will be hands-on,
contributing to software features and bug fixes. An ideal candidate will be passionate about
designing, coding, and testing software.
- Lead a team of software engineers, including task planning and
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative
and fast-paced environment.
- Take responsibility for the overall planning, execution and
success of complex technical projects.
- Mentor engineers in their professional and career growth.
- Architect new modules, frameworks, and features of the Mobile
- Ensure code is designed, documented, and written to technical
- Work closely with Product Managers to define product requirements
- Collaborate with QA to ensure proper testing of code
- Help customer support and operations troubleshoot production
- Responsible for fixing bugs and writing feature enhancements
- Providing sound, informed estimates for development tasks
Required skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or
related field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience in the design, development,
documentation, and deployment of scalable web applications using Java
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the design
and development of mobile applications (Android or iOS)
- 2+ years of relevant experience leading an agile
software development team
- Experience using Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- 5+ years of relevant experience with writing
code to interact with relational databases
- 2+ years of relevant experience creating REST
- Experience with creating user interfaces for web
- Strong understanding of and experience with all stages
of software development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, development,
integration, verification, deployment, and sustainment
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, written, and
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task,
prioritize, and problem solve
- Solid organizational, leadership, and analytical
Beneficial Skills and Experience
- Experience acting as an agile scrum master
- Experience with MS SQL Server