Do you have the career opportunities as an Associate Support Engineer you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Mobile Heartbeat which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Mobile Heartbeat, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an Associate Support Engineer where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Associate Support Engineer is a key role within Mobile Heartbeat as we continue to grow our user base on our existing platform—MH-CURE—and release our newest platform, Banyan. In this role, you’ll work directly with both our customers and internal teams (including Solutions, Project Management, Product Management, and Engineering) to support Mobile Heartbeat end users.
The Associate Support Engineer works across named customer accounts providing technical knowledge, support, planning and optimization for the Mobile Heartbeat platform and products. A combination of technical aptitude, analytical skills, problem solving, excellent communication skills and drive to help the customer are critical to success in this role.
- Commitment to excellence. We are looking for people who care about doing good quality work, getting things done on time, and being productive.
- Commitment to customers. We are looking for people who really care about solving problems for customers. This role requires someone who responds quickly and with empathy; someone who wants the customer to be happy with the outcome and to feel that we are committed to them.
- Critical thinking & problem-solving. This role requires someone who uses a combination of logic and out-of-the-box thinking to troubleshoot customer issues.
- Eager to learn. This role requires someone who is eager to learn new technologies and acquire new skills.
- Provide technical support to customers over phone, web, email, and collaboration tools.
- Document troubleshooting activities and resolutions for support issues in ticketing system.
- Provide explanations of product functionality to customers
- Assist customers in understanding how the product functions and how to troubleshoot and administer it.
- Work with internal teams to ensure that system operation is properly monitored and documented
- Document customer environments, unique configurations and possible configuration limitations
- Ensure that complex customer software issues are properly prioritized, reviewed, debugged and resolved
- Rapidly become a product subject-matter expert
- Manage priorities and allocate time appropriately
- Assist in implementation and upgrade of MH-CURE
- Contribute content to the Knowledge Base, documenting known issues, troubleshooting steps, best practices, and common tasks
- As part of on-call team, respond to and resolve critical system issues that arise on 24x7 basis.
- Primary responsibility is to resolve customer issues, but some project work is also expected.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Experience of 0 - 2 years in a similar role
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or a related field
- Ability to communicate clearly and explain complex issues to audiences with varying degrees of technical expertise.
- Ability to manage many customer issues of varying priority at once.
- Ability to think clearly and react calmly.
- Intermediate-advanced familiarity with SQL-based query languages
- Intermediate-advanced familiarity with Windows server
- Experience deploying software in the cloud (particularly Microsoft Azure)
- Familiarity with PowerShell a plus
- Familiarity with Java or another equivalent programming language a plus
- Familiarity with Avaya and CUCM a plus
Mobile Heartbeat® is a
clinical communication and collaboration company. We aim at driving positive patient outcomes throughout the healthcare enterprise.
platform enables all roles in every department to communicate with context. The platform
streamlines clinical workflows. It accelerates decision-making, and improves patient
Heartbeat delivers a new ecosystem of communication to the healthcare setting. A well-connected care
team insures optimal patient care. Mobile Heartbeat operates as an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of HCA
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the
delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Associate Support Engineer opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.